Tel: 01580      891198




Sat Nav     Directions: CT17 9BN   

General Information - Skipper & Boat

Skipper of Fire Fox - Mike Williams

Skipper Mike Williams is married to Tara and has 3 children - Sean, Toby & Casey. 

He has been fishing in the Dover area for over 30 years, and with his own boat for about the last 25 years as it has always been one of his favourite past times.  

Mike is also a member of the SACGB (Shark Angling Club of Great Britain).                                                                                                                                                                                                            


Boat Information

Please note we only offer whole boat charters and do not put together groups made up of individual anglers.             Please note we only offer whole boat charters and do not put together groups made up of individual anglers.       Please note we only offer whole boat charters and do not put together groups made up of individual anglers.

  Top of Page


When taking a booking by telephone or e-mail we take this as a legal binding contract. If booking in advance we will require a deposit, however, it is hard for us to get a deposit from people at short notice.

Once the trip has been booked the balance will be due on the day of the trip. The agreed fee for the boat is the cost of hiring the boat for a specified period and is payable regardless of the number of passengers on board.

If the customer cancels the trip and does not provide at least 4 weeks' notice, then the entire fee is payable unless we are able to secure an alternative booking for the same date and at the same rate.

If we cancel the charter due to adverse weather conditions, problems with the boat, illness or indisposition on the skipper’s part, if possible, the customer will be notified in advance and either an alternative date will be offered or any deposit paid will be returned immediately.

All customers are requested to telephone after 6p.m on the evening before the trip to check for favourable weather conditions. If after due consideration of various sources i.e. shipping forecast, inshore forecast, TV, internet etc. in the opinion of the skipper, the conditions are not favourable for the following day the trip may be cancelled and if possible an alternative date will be offered.

If the skipper decides due to deteriorating weather conditions to return to port, only that proportion of the trip spent at sea will be payable.

However, any insistence of return to port by the customer qualifies as a complete trip and the full fee is payable.

  Top of Page

Make sure that you are familiar with the fish sizes that you are allowed to keep if you are lucky enough to catch that species.

Generally we do promote a catch and release policy on the boat, but anyone who wants to take their catch to eat (as long as it's above the minimum size) is of course, permitted to do so:

General InfoFacilitiesLocationWeatherSafety Boat
GalleryVideo ClipsFish MexicoFish CanadaScattering Ashes
 Fish SizesMediaBig Kids 
  ShopContact UsLinks 



 Copyright © 2004-2018 M & T Charters. All Rights Reserved.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape